Various resources that may be useful to other creators are listed below.
These small C libraries were created as part of Slope Games development and released on github. All of them are single-file and licensed under CC0 in order to be as accessible as possible. They are documented through comments in the actual code, and aim to be easy to understand. If you have questions or find a problem, please open an issue on the relevant repository.
- dvector: 2D/3D vector/quaternion/matrix math for games or other graphical applications.
- lonesha256: Single sha256 function for when that’s all the crypto you need.
- swrap: Simple cross-platform UDP and TCP socket wrapper with automatic IPv4 vs IPv6 agnosticity.
- ranxoshi256: Simple PRNG implementing the public domain xoshiro256** algorithm.
- nibrans: Nibble-based adaptive rANS library with SSE2-accelerated modeling.
- lconfig: Updated config system with file generation based on a template.
- atomix: Wait-free atomic mixing library with SSE-accelerated mixing.
- dynarr: Simple type-generic general-purpose dynamic array library.